Non NHS Services
Patients should be aware that fees are charged for services not covered by the NHS Contract. These include the following:
- Private Fit/Sick notes
- Private health insurance claim forms (BUPA, etc)
- HGV, PSV and Taxi medicals
- Elderly driver and fitness to drive medicals
- Medicals for fitness for certain sports (diving, racing, parachuting, etc)
- Any non-contractual advice
- Letters for Schools, Universities & Local Authority’s (Only available for certain circumstances)
- Employment medicals and immunisations
A scale of fees is on display in reception, please make sure that you are aware of the cost before asking us to proceed with any of the above.
Please speak to the practice manager for anything other than the above to establish whether we are able to complete something for you not listed and the cost involved.