Welcome to Werrington Village Surgery
The doctors and staff at Werrington Village Surgery in Stoke on Trent are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We are a friendly five doctor practice offering a full range of general medical services in the very pleasant surroundings of Werrington. We have an enthusiastic, highly trained and efficient team working within the practice and in the community. We are all committed to providing the best possible care for our patients and developing locally based services for the benefit of all. We serve the whole of Werrington as well as its surrounding villages and currently care for almost 8,000 patients.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and NHS Health Checks.
'To promote, encourage and support excellence in our practice to achieve the best health outcomes for our patients'
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide you through your health choices
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t
- Only use the out of hour’s services in an emergency
- Treat our staff with respect; they always try to do their best for you
- Let us know any suggestions or complaints as soon as possible
- Let us know if your problem will take longer than the standard 10 minute appointment
- Let us know when we have done well
Werrington Village Surgery Action Plan
Our patients have told us they would like us to focus on improving ...
Telephone access to the surgery
Continuity of Care
Waiting Times for Routine Appointments
If you have a little time to spare and would be happy to get involved with our patient participation group we really want to hear from you. We need your help to shape the services of the Practice. If you can’t attend the meetings don’t worry we still would like to hear from you.
Please contact Joy Brassington – Practice Manager
(Site updated 18/11/2019)