Temporary or Emergency Residents

If you are registered with a doctor in another part of the UK but are staying with someone in our practice area you may be seen on a temporary or emergency basis. 

 Temporary Registration Form.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website